- How can I get my business listed on your site?
- How do I add a free business listing?
- How do I get maximum exposure at LearnCloud?
- What is included in my free profile?
- Do you accept all businesses?
- How does your public recommendations and voting system work?
- How do I use your search? How can I get a higher ranking?
- How come my business does not appear for it's relevant keywords in your search results?
- Can I be listed under multiple categories?
- How long will it take to be listed on LearnCloud?
- I've lost my password. How can I get it back?
- I am already listed on your site, but my details are incorrect, how can I fix this and take control of my listing?
- I've found a business with inaccurate details, how can I get this changed?
- I've found a business that no longer exists how can I get it removed?
- I've encountered an error with your site, where can I report it?
Listing a business is 100% free for a basic registered listing and is done via this page. Simply fill out your business details and verify your email address and you are on your way to being listed on the site. Once your details are submitted they will be reviewed to eliminate spam and make sure that the content is appropriate for this site. Each new business submission will join the approval queue and is done on a first come first served basis. It usually take between 1-2 business days for your listing to be reviewed.
To add a free listing just fill in the form on the first page of the Add Business Process and validate your email address (if you haven't done so before).
If you only need to access customers from your suburb then a free listing is all you'll need. However, if you'd like to put your business in front of targeted customers from your surrounding suburbs or from one or more whole regions then you can do so quickly and inexpensively with a Featured Listing.
You'll get a detailed business profile page where new customers can get instant access to:
- Your contact and location information (with Google map) so people can easily find your business
- Your businesses specialties and your detailed business description so your new customers know exactly why they should choose you
- Your experience, qualifications and price
- Up to four images you can upload to show off your products or services
- Up to three PDF documents you can upload so people can, for example, find your price list or menu easily
- A quick enquiry form so people can easily send an email direct to your inbox
- A link to your website (so make sure you submit a URL)
No. LearnCloud is a local Australian education directory. All businesses submitted to LearnCloud are approved manually by our internal team. This means that your business must have some kind of real, local presence AND offer training or tuition in the appropriate category you are submitting to. For example to be listed in the cake decorating schools category you must actually operate a cake decorating school or provide training in this area. A cake decorator that simply offers a completed product to the consumer would not be able to be listed. You also cannot be a website only business to be listed in this directory. All businesses are approved manually and if your business operates as a website only business it will not be approved.
You can read more about the public recommendations and voting system here.
You can read more about our search engine and ranking system here.
LearnCloud uses the following criteria for establishing relevancy in it's search results.
- Your business name
- Your chosen category
- Your tags
- Your business profile description (Did you mention all of the products and services you offer?)
- Your address and location
- Your current score from votes received by the public
You can choose up to 15 categories per free business listing.
The sign up process takes about 5-10 minutes (depending on how much of the form you fill out). These are approved on a first come first serve basis. The time it will take for these businesses to be approved will depend on how many businesses there are in the queue at the moment.
The current estimated wait time for review is: 1-2 business days
Please click on the Forgot Password link and follow the instructions to retrieve your password.
Simply navigate to your business listing and click on the 'claim this business' link and follow the instructions.
If it is not your business, then click on the report a correction link in the business listing and fill out the form. If it is your business then simply click on the claim your business link and follow the instructions.
Please fill out the report a correction link in the business listing and an administrator will review your report.
If you have any errors you would like to report, you can contact us on this page.